[Skip to Content]
Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
- Entrants must be a neurobiologist with an advanced degree received in the last 10 years and not older than 35 years of age.
- The entrant's essay must describe contributions to neurobiological research based on methods of molecular and cell biology.
- The entrant must have performed or directed the work described in the essay.
- The research must have been performed during the previous three years.
- Employees of Eppendorf AG, its subsidiaries, Science and AAAS, and their relatives are not eligible for the prize.
Deadline for Submissions: June 15, 2023
Click Here to Register and Submit an Entry for the 2023 Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology