A Completed Entry Form consists of the following:
1. User Profile Information
2. An essay, written by the entrant, that describes his or her research and places it in perspective with respect to current research in the field of neurobiology. The essay must not exceed 1,000 words in length. The essay may include one summary figure or table and may have up to 15 references cited numerically in the text (not included in word count).
3. A one-page letter of recommendation from his or her postdoctoral adviser, supervisor, or other senior colleague who is familiar with the entrant's work.
4. A Curriculum Vitae that includes the following:
- a.) Full citations of papers that the entrant has published on the research described in the essay; b.) Academic and professional awards and honors that the entrant has received; and c.) Relevant professional experience
5. Copies of two of the entrant's papers that are most relevant to the essay.
The general timeline for the prize selection process is below. You will be contacted only if there are additional materials or information needed.
June/July/August: Compilation and Review of Submissions
September: Announcement of Prize Winner
November: Awards Ceremony
Deadline for Submissions: June 15, 2024